Put On God’s Armor!
Yesterday morning I went into prayer and I had a vision. Kind of like a trance within a vision. Here goes:
My sisters and I were sitting in a certain living room that was L-shaped and very squeezed. The seats were old fashioned, not spongy but lots of wooden parts showing. There was a wall unit at the L interception and it had a small TV in it. We were getting ready to watch a movie which we were so eager to start. The TV’s reception was not colored but black and white. When the first scene of the movie came, I began feeling uncomfortable (This happens a lot when I’m about to travel in the Spirit. The physical becomes heavy) God began to whisper to me ‘Come I show you something’. I told God to take me up quickly (I’m always so excited when this happens because I know it’s an open portal).
I begin to pray in tongues and watch as my spirit man leaves my body and I begin to go up at lightening speed. All this time I was so excited because I knew we were going to the 3rd heaven and out of experience it’s the greatest place to be. But shock on me! We get to the 2nd heaven (outer space) and God leaves me there. I am still moving but not as fast. I could see the stars and the earth. Such a spectacular view that leaves you gazing with your mouth open. Then I spot this huge sharp arrow going towards earth at tremendous speed. Fear fills me up and I scream so loud! I hear two sharp clap-like noises as it tears into planet earth. Then I remember where we all are, watching a movie. I yearn to proceed with my journey to the 3rd heaven but I feel a need to go back and warn my sisters of the coming doom.
Immediately I am back into my body but now I’m in kneeling position (Remember this is still in the vision, not physical). I find all of us asleep deeply and snoring. My youngest sister has now moved from her single seat to the three seater I was occupying. Then the vision ends. (This is from 8.12 am to about 9.45 am)
Oh! What a wake up call to us, the bride of Christ. We’re in battle brethren. Take up your weapons of war and fervently advance this Kingdom of God. It is okay to watch a movie and very okay to sleep. In fact God gives sweet sleep to His beloved (Psalms 127:2). However, it is not okay to be caught unawares. There’s a time for everything (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8).
- Let’s not continue with business as usual.
- Let’s knock on heaven’s doors with prayer and supplication;
- Let’s stand in the gap on behalf of the world;
- Let’s be a voice of hope to the lost;
- Let’s be somewhere working for the Lord (representing the Kingdom everywhere we go and in everything we do);
Prayer: Lord, as we await Your return, may we not get too comfortable with life’s issues that we forget our purpose on earth. Help us to know the times and seasons that we are in. We yield to Your voice as you keenly lead us in our daily walk and assignments. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Crisp, Clear and Concise.
The Final Trumpet.
Closer To The End of The Earth.
Let’s begin by summarizing the 3 steps before eternity checks in:
- Creation: It all began with the creation story. Adam was created by God solely for the purpose of him worshiping God. He used to commune with God face to face. The idea was for him to fill the earth with the likes of him and his beloved wife Eve. Unfortunately the devil managed to trick him (as well as his wife) and sin checked in, giving birth to death. They could no longer appear before God as they used to. Man lost authority over the earth to the devil. Sin brought a curse into the world. Every one born of Adam was therefore born with this decaying nature, destined to suffer and ultimately die.
- Redemption: Thanks be to God for He already had a plan (He always does). God knows the end from the beginning. He is the Alpha and the Omega. Knowing that everyone born of man could not save man from this eternal death, He sent Jesus Christ, born of His Spirit, blameless in all His ways, to save the world. That is why Jesus had to be born of a virgin: so that He doesn’t possess the blood of man, which is already defiled. Did you know that in the fetus’ blood does not mix with it’s mother’s blood? Read more on this here. He came and died, went to hell and won back the keys to life. He did it all for you and I. Hell was never created for any man to occupy. The Holy Spirit came after Jesus returned to the Father so that He may guide us into all Truth – showing us how to become more like Jesus, that we may show the world the Word that came to set us (them) free.
- Salvation: God created us with self will. He calls us, by His Spirit, to His own and gives us the final choice to make. Salvation undid the curse and brought a blessing into the world. The only way to enter the Kingdom of God once again is through accepting the Lordship of Christ: allowing the blood of Jesus to wash away our sins and His death to speak for us, that we may attain eternal life – a place with no disease, no sorrow, no war, no sadness, no devils, no heartache. A place we shall forever worship our Father and our God.
The day of the Lord is near: a day when Jesus, our groom, is coming for us, His bride, to forever dwell with Him in eternity. This day is drawing nearer and nearer with every passing day. Isaiah Chapter 13 describes this day vividly (I hope to come up with a movie on it one day). Let me summarize it: God has prepared His army by placing His eternal purpose in all who have accepted His call. By prayer, fasting, witnessing and living a God – Centred life, we advance the kingdom of God, and He in turn draws the world to Himself. Why so? Because this earth is passing away. Scientists have proven that the ozone is depleting, the water bodies are exceeding their boundaries, earthquakes are coming, etc. In short, creation is groaning for the manifestation of the Sons of God. (Romans 8:19). Great destruction is coming and it will consume every fallen thing that will be on earth then. The earth will be destroyed and a new heaven and a new earth will arise. Should we panic? Not at all! God’s got us covered.
- Let us walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:15-16)
- Let us speak boldly of the Gospel of Christ because it is the only power that can overcome the world. (Romans 1:16)
- Let us go boldly to the ends of the earth because God is going with us and is giving us victory (Deuteronomy 20:4)
- Let us do all that the Father tells us to do because everything works together for the good of those who love the Lord and are called by His name (Romans 8:28)
- Let us gather together to pray and fast because it is the Lord mobilizing an army for war (Isaiah 13:4)
- Let us remember to give God all the glory because He is the One causing us to triumph in His Name as we spread His Word – Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 2:14)
Thank you Lord for creating us, Thank You Lord for redeeming the world and saving us from death and into eternal life. Thank You for empowering us for the calling You have appointed us for. Thank You Holy Spirit for revealing Christ to us and guiding us in every step that we take. Lord You said, ‘Occupy till I come’. May our occupation be a fruitful one: winning souls, prospering in body and in soul, overcoming the evil one, doing what we see our Father in heaven do and making use of each and every resource you have made available to us, including social media. I speak victory all round. I speak brotherly Love. I speak divine health. I speak salvation to every creature. I speak in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, Amen.