Let’s look into the various components:
- Dam – this is the most important component of hydroelectric power plant. The dam is built on a large river that has abundant quantity of water throughout the year. It should be built at a location where the height of the river is sufficient to get the maximum possible potential energy from water.
- Water Reservoir – This is the place behind the dam where water is stored. The water in the reservoir is located higher than the rest of the dam structure. The higher the height of water, the more its potential energy. The high position of water in the reservoir also enables it to move downwards effortlessly. This also helps to increase the overall potential energy of water, which helps ultimately produce more electricity in the power generation unit.
- Intake or Control Gates – These are the gates built on the inside of the dam. The water from reservoir is released and controlled through these gates. These are called inlet gates because water enters the power generation unit through these gates.
- The Penstock – this is the long pipe or the shaft that carries the water flowing from the reservoir towards the power generation unit, comprised of the turbines and generator.
- Water Turbines – When water falls on the blades of the turbine the kinetic and potential energy of water is converted into the rotational motion of the blades of the turbine. The rotating blades causes the shaft of the turbine to also rotate.
- Generators – Here is where the electricity is produced. The shaft of the water turbine rotates in the generator, which produces alternating current in the coils of the generator. It is the rotation of the shaft inside the generator that produces magnetic field which is converted into electricity by electromagnetic field induction. Thus in hydroelectricity power plants potential energy of water is converted into electricity. Info courtesy of Brighthub Engineering
This is exactly what happens when we pray using a heavenly language.
- The Dam is the Spirit of God in us. He is all knowing and comes into our spirit to enrich our reservoir.
- The reservoir is the total amount of knowledge we have regarding God and His purposes in our lives. This is formed when we read the Word of God and listen to His teachings. The more knowledge we have from God, the easier it is to receive from His Spirit.
- The control gates are our mouths. The moment we open our mouths in supernatural prayer, we allow the Spirit of God to speak mysteries through us. These discoveries enter the generator through the control gate and cause an edification process.
- The penstock is the length of time we dedicate in prayer using the heavenly language. The longer the session, the more the generation of heavenly mysteries.
- The Turbines are our tongues. As we open the gates and allow our tongues to move in faith, the Spirit of God takes control and is able to physically download the heavenly solutions to earthly problems.
- Finally, the generator is our brain. The tongue’s rotation causes the transmission of spiritual messages to the brain, allowing the brain to give instructions to the various body parts on what is expected for the pending need. These instructions are accurate electric currents that have been directly released from heaven, thus the results are always victorious.
The outcome of this activity (praying in God’s language) is miracles, healing, restoration, empowerment, and every good thing that the Lord has kept for us. This is what we mean by heaven on earth.
Benefits of Praying in the Language of Heaven:
- It activates the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation.
- It empowers you for your calling.
- It Causes Healing of your brain and mind.
- It prays out your fears, anxiety and traumas.
- It enables you to tap into the treasures within you.
- It’s God’s language, thus you are able to talk to Him directly and accurately.
‘But you, beloved, build yourselves up in your most holy faith. Pray in the Holy Spirit.’ – Jude 20.
On A Lighter Note: There are many reasons why my life still has some form of darkness: could it be that my reservoir level (knowledge of God) needs to be raised? Could it be that the length of time spent in prayer (penstock) ain’t long enough? Could it be that my gate (mouth) is shut or my turbine (tongue) is rusty thus causing no transmission to the generator (brain)? In one thing am I confident: That the source of the Dam will never run dry.