I have worn these clothes for years on end. The body has increased while the fabric has decreased (due to washing) thus giving a cranky effect.
- Why don’t I do myself justice and give them away?
- Then I’ll create room in my closet for the new ones I desire.
I’m fond of eating too much just before getting into bed. My body huffs and puffs, trying to rest while I sleep and at the same time, digest this food. The reason I wake up cranky is because morning comes when both activities are not complete.
- Why don’t I do myself justice and reduce my portions?
- Then I’ll have loose change to give to the hungry.
Did I just forget to comb my hair, brush my teeth and iron my clothes? Could it be due to the fact that I’ve accumulated too much knowledge and pushed the basics to some dark corner at the back of my mind? Am I getting cranked up?
- Why don’t I do myself justice and begin to share what I’ve learnt?
- Then I’ll be able to think straight.
God has been speaking to me ever since I met Him; about anything and everything. Recently, His voice has become more audible to my ears and His presence even more real in my spirit. I humbly asked Him, ‘Why me Lord?’ And this was His response:
- ‘You did yourself justice by vomiting all the excess stuff that was choking you and woke up to My reality: …..It is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35)’
Conclusion: Let me do myself justice by passing this revelation on to you, lest you miss out on the most important things in life. Before you go, listen to the song below. I’m sure it will get rid of any cranky feeling you have.