Via: Chuckle-Filled Day
- I wake up in the morning, actually The Spirit of The Lord wakes me up, and fills the room with so much joy, puts a song in my spirit and keeps me locked in for a while. I get carried away and almost wake my child. I chuckle!
- As I lazily decide to catch another wink, I receive a message from Nations Arise Revival Ministries: Rejoicing In Our Tribulations. I chuckle!
- My day begins with an 8 o’clock Skype meeting with my supervisor, whom I have never met (remember I work from home), and I get to learn that we went to the same primary school: thirteen years apart! I chuckle!
- A friend was having a bad day yesterday and I tried all I could to lift his spirits, but he went to bed quite low. I made a simple prayer to God, that He, in His own loving way, may visit the man in his dream. I receive a text from him in the morning that there was a lady in his dream who asked him what he wanted. He asks this lady (I am convinced she’s an angel) for paradise, his parent’s blessings and God’s blessings and mercy wherever he goes in this world. God, let’s chuckle!
- The Spirit of The Lord leads me to pray for Kenya, and I’m tempted to take my phone and text a friend at the battle front who has been offline for many days, but after overcoming the temptation, spending time in God’s presence, I hear my phone vibrate and Alas! My friend is online, carrying good news of victory. I cry for joy, and I chuckle!
- I bump into Eddie James’ songs, listen to almost all of them, and decide to send Bilha one called I Need You just for her to inform me that, of all his songs, this happens to be her favorite. Who would have guessed! I chuckle!
- Some urgent payment was to be done yesterday morning. I get carried away with work, and the moment it dawns on me that it was 3 pm, I pick up my phone to make a call before the banks close, and a text comes in, ‘The deposit was done in the morning, kindly follow up with the accountant’. Isn’t that a good reason to chuckle?
- The Daily Post suggests ‘chuckle’ as today’s prompt. I’m chuckling!
Today I have indeed followed the steps that God had already ordered for me. May this be so for all of us all the days of our lives. Have a chuckle-filled day!